Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Living Will

If I were to die soon I would like this blog entry to hold in a court of law (even though it has not been notarized) as my living will of all my possessions of value.

Tan recliner: I would like for Ms. Marianne Borden to have this. We both have had wonderful and comfortable memories with it and I think she would take full advantage of it.

Car: I would like for Mr. Jon "Tuna" McGill to have my car. It doesn't break down, and his car does. However, if the back windshield still has Dale Earhardt written in cursive, then that part of the car shall go to Mr. Ryan Berner

Chick-fil-a Coupons: This one is tough, I would like to bless so many people with my 49 #1 combo coupons. It's hard to pick one person for these, since so many are deserving. But I would like for Ms. Marisa Ward to have them. She loves Chick-fil-a and she loves sweet tea.

Gymnastics rings: This one was easy. Mr. Darrell Jones would use these with great honor and passion in training for the up coming Crossfit Games

Computer: Who ever wants it can have it. It is 4 years out dated, but it gets the job done. The only requirement is you have to keep the same desktop picture that is currently on it.

Dale Earnhardt Posters: I can't think of anyone other than Mr. Nathan Brodale, complete with any other #3 gear that I might have.


Television: This one too was tough, there are alot of deserving people out there, but if I had to choose one person it would be Mr. and Mr. David Netherton. The original purchasers of this wonderful gift.

Playstation 2: Mr. Michael Dees would play NCAA Football 08 with great passion and competitiveness.

8th Grade Scrapbook: I would like for Ms. Marisa Ward to have this to remember me. This scrapbook is a reflection of my life from birth to age 14.


Posters: I have 4 posters in my room: Andres Galarraga, Justin Timberlake from the N'SYNC days, Muhammad Ali, and Snoop Dogg and 2Pac. I would like for Mr. Ryan Berner to own these. He truly appreciates all 5 of these individuals.


iPod with Music: I would like for Mr. Justin Steele to have my iPod. His iPod broke. Also he likes terrible music, so I would really like to enlighten him.

Any UT stuff: Mr. Josh Reese takes the candle on this.

Journal: Mr. Jake Luna, he's a deep thinker and an English major, so I'll let him take credit for those Pulitzer Prize writings

No comments:

Post a Comment