Monday, April 5, 2010

Ampitheater

Last Wednesday I was walking on the Pedestrian Walkway and the Humanities Ampitheater was full of people, more so than normal. Of course, Easter was near and it was time for the two older gentlemen to come to campus and "evangelize." I use the term evangelize loosely. From where I was standing they seemed to be condemning everyone who was near. I'm not going to say if that's what they were actually doing because I was at the top of the ampitheater, but I did talk to several of my friends who had been listening and their thoughts on them were not pleasant. It is no wonder people are turned off of Christianity. I really feel sorry for the people who think that is what Christianity is. And I hope that is not their only face-to-face encounter with Christianity.

No comments:

Post a Comment